Welcome to the Camera-Critters meme.


We hope that everyone enjoys this meme, which is all about photos of animals/critters. We try not to complicate CC with many rules, but we do ask that you please use a CC badge or link back to Camera-Critters in some way. So make your post, link back to here, visit other Camera-Critters captures, and have fun!

HUGE THANKS TO ALL OF THE CAMERA-CRITTERS PARTICIPANTS FOR MAKING CC SUCH A SUCCESSFUL MEME.

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Camera-Critters #68

Welcome to the Camera-Critters meme. We hope that everyone enjoys this meme which is all about photos of animals/critters. So make your post, link back to here, visit other Camera-Critters captures, and have fun! Each week a Camera-Critters capture from that week will be randomly selected to be featured in the sidebar of this blog until the next Sunday.

HUGE THANKS TO ALL OF THE CAMERA-CRITTERS PARTICIPANTS FOR MAKING CC SUCH A SUCCESSFUL MEME.

We try not to complicate CC with many rules, but we do ask that you please use a CC badge or link back to Camera-Critters in some way. Thank you.

20 comments:

Dianne said...

I haven't participated in a few weeks
life plus I didn't think I had any good shots
this week I got lucky

as always, thanks for hosting

The Explorer said...

I am back to participate...

Tink *~*~* said...

Well, I guess it's an epidemic in the summer time - I was on vacation and now I'm back! Hope everyone is well and happy and groovin' to those summer vibes.

Tink *~*~*
Sand sculpture critters at Walt Disney World

mj said...

The cuties on my blog were both shelter dogs that I photographed about 3 years ago. Hope they found a home!

i beati said...

my favorite place all week.

Kenia Santos said...

I have Tutti back this week, she was trying to sleep on the sofa and I was trying to get her best shot, then she just looks at me like if she wanted to say "Could you pleeeease stop disturbing my nap? I beg you!"

http://diariosdefilosofia.blogspot.com/2009/07/camera-critters-68.html

Lapa37 said...

Hey just wanted to let you know I put in the wrong address for my blog.Could you please remove it I will put in the right one.

Ziggy Stardust said...

Yahoo, I love Camera Critters!

licks and sniffs, Sasha

Jane said...

Happy Camera Critters ( sorry I put my name on the wrong linky week )

Anna said...

Is there a Mr. Linky? I'm not seeing it. Anyway, happy weekend, happy CC. Mine is here

sandyshares said...

unable to comment on Our Everyday moments great pug sandy

JunieRose2005 said...

I have a Camera Critter posted this time!


Junie

Unknown said...

I'm here for the first time! What a great idea!

Tracy

said...

I can't seem to post a comment on "Our Everyday Moments."

Unknown said...

Starfish. :)

Regina said...

Hello all. Just posted my very first entry.
Thank you.
Regina
http://regina-myfavorite.blogspot.com/2009/07/camera-critters-sheep.html

Julie said...

Baby ducks this week!

Kerslyn said...

I have very cute visitor in my blog. :-)

Christina, Sweden said...

Finally, as I'be promised, another type of Critters than Dogs
http://christinas365foton2009.blogspot.com/search/label/Camera-Critters

CrAzY Working Mom said...

I've had mine up, just forgot to sign Mr Linky.

I hope everyone had a great weekend.

-Tisha